Subject: [Leica] Panasonic & Olympus work together
From: bparsons at jhancock.com (bparsons@jhancock.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 09:02:55 2005

All right! ?That means we'll have nothing but high quality content and
images!

Bill Parsons
601 Congress Street, Boston, MA
617-663-2592
(cell) 617-680-2779
|+------------------------------+-----------------------------------------|
||   "David Mason"              |                                         |
||   <masonster@gmail.com>      |   ? ? ? ? To: ? ? ? ?"Leica Users Group"|
||   Sent by:                   |   <lug@leica-users.org>                 |
||   lug-bounces+bparsons=jhanco|   ? ? ? ? cc:                           |
||   ck.com@leica-users.org     |   ? ? ? ? Subject: ? ? ? ?Re: [Leica]   |
||                              |   Panasonic & Olympus work together     |
||   01/13/2005 11:26 AM        |                                         |
||   Please respond to "Leica   |                                         |
||   Users Group"               |                                         |

Yeah, at some point, like all other industries cameras will all be
owned by Disney anyway.