Subject: [Leica] 1964 Newport folk festival
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 13 07:16:41 2005

I meant on my autographed press pass - He was indeed at Newport in '64,
at his acoustic prime. And I had a few great shots of him off-stage in
Newport - in one I particularly remember he was in a pea coat, in the
center of a small group of people. But, alas, the negs and contacts are
long gone, and all that's left of 40 rolls of tri-x are photo 'fish
stories.' :-)