Subject: [Leica] my intro/ photo webpage
From: jvsypal at yahoo.com (John Sypal)
Date: Wed Jan 12 18:06:15 2005

hello-

At the suggestion of Karen Nakamura I decided to join
this group. I look forward to learning more.

I have recently moved to Japan (in August) and went
from my R2 to a M6ttl .58 that I bought used at Lucky
Camera in Shinjuku.  I shoot with a CV 28mm 3.5 lens
and use Fuji Neopan 400 film.

I have an older website that I am not able to update
(since last year) that can be seen here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~jvsypal

and a web journal that gets updated almost every day
here:   http://www.kenshukan.net/john

Yesterday I posted some rather rough scans of some
equally iffy work prints on my journal. These were all
(but one) taken with my M6 and the 28mm lens.
If you have time please take a look at them here:

http://kenshukan.net/john/archives/000228.html

I have looked over the LUG a few times in the past but
from here on out I am looking forward to adding to the
experience.

Thanks for your time--

-John Sypal