Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Focus Shift
From: billgem at hotmail.com (Bill Marshall)
Date: Wed Jan 12 15:37:31 2005

Joseph, thanks for correcting my misinformation on the 85/2 ZM. Still not
the lens for Richard's needs.

Tom Schofield asked for the price on this lens. The price listed at
www.classicconnection is $3796. Since the lens isn't scheduled for release
for another 4-5 months, we'll have to wait to see if this holds & if there
are any bargains to be had. Prices listed in Japan for the new Zeiss lens
line have been cheaper than those listed by Classic connection, but I
believe that Classic Connection has listed the official price list from
Hasselblad-USA.

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] Zeiss Focus Shift)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Zeiss Focus Shift)