Subject: [Leica] More People Pictures
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jan 10 17:10:47 2005

Luis - Thanks for the kind words.  That extremely bright pup came out
of the camera that way.  I've learned since that I need to think of
the digital sensor as more like a transparency than a negative and so
to expose for the highlights.

I've dialed a one-third stop underexposure into the C-60 to try to
deal with the problem.  So far my D2 seems to expose a bit under all
the time so I hope the problem won't occur there.

Thanks again for looking.  I wonder, though, do you think that
picture with the dog is better in color or B&W?

>Hi Dick,
>Nice pictures, but the dog is extremely white, it's a scanning problem?
>Saludos cordiales,
>Luis

(snip)
--