Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW 2005
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Jan 10 16:32:53 2005

Frank:

>So you want torrential rains instead of snow?  You prefer to have your house
>wash out to sea than to shovel snow?  You prefer earthquakes to snow?

That's why I'm happy in the northern midwest.

We have to dodge an occasional tornado.  But for the most part, there's
usually some warning.  Cold and snow are easy enough to deal with.  Better
than humid hot weather and crowds.  A traffic jam here means you're waiting
a couple minutes for the light to change.  :)

Besides, it's only really cold for a few days.  We're entering the cold
season now.  There's a couple days this week where our high won't hit zero,
but then it will start getting warmer.  We're already tilting back toward
the sun, and with that will come warmer days.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] PAW 2005)