Subject: [Leica] PAW 2005
From: wlarsen at ocsnet.net (Will)
Date: Mon Jan 10 14:52:03 2005

Douglas Herr wrote:

>GREG LORENZO <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> wrote:
>

>>Doug Herr wrote:
>>

>Since my nephew is reading this list I chose to omit part of Sacramento's
>attractions.

I have every confidence in Forrest and that he can find his own way to
the American River bike path..

Since I live in a different part of California, my main concern is that
the clay soils here are getting very saturated.  Which means that trees
may well start falling and I have to someway protect my spousal unit's
car from that (else I will surely be blamed).

With regards, Bill Larsen, Terra Bella, CA