Subject: [Leica] Last PAW for 2004
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Sun Jan 9 18:47:25 2005

Thanks Phong!

As an unbiased father (right....) I have to agree with the composure
comment. Although, she is so used to having a camera pointed at her that she
doesn't cringe like some 12 year old. She had a friend over this afternoon
working on a school project, and when I went to take a picture of her, the
young lady was reluctant to photographyed...that has an effect on the
resulting image.

jm