Subject: [Leica] OT: What went wrong? (B&W developing resulting intransparent negatives)
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Jan 9 02:55:51 2005

If the film was completely clear (no frame numbers) it sounds as if
either the developer wasn't working, or you poured fixer in first. The
extra time in the stop bath shouldn't have caused any problems.

A cap full of wetting agent sounds like far to much. I use 5 drops with
400ml of water for a single film in my Jessops tank.

Steve