Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jan 8 17:55:47 2005

Actually, I was going to mention that about 3 hours ago, but thought
it would get things hot around here. I have a 50/2 Sonnar and 50/1.5
Sonnar, but haven't used them nearly enough. I have a Contax IIa that
is in good working order. I need to put it through its paces. What
impresses me about the new 40/1.4 Nokton is that it is closer in size
to the 50/1.5 Sonnar (rather than the 50/1.5 Nokton).

Jeffery