Subject: [Leica] Agfapan 400
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jan 7 22:43:32 2005

Hi again Marko,

D76 ... only once and only in medium format:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/18.html
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-65607.html
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-65610.html

Come to think of it, that was D76 straight, not 1:1.

If you use Kodak Tmax3200 at 1600 (which isn't really pushing it) the
grain probably won't be too bad. There's always Ilford Delta 3200 too.

Personally, I'd go with Kodak Tmax400 at EI 1600. It will probably give
you the results you described in your original post. For me, Xtol 1:1 is
the best choice. I've used Tmax developer (in the beginning). It will give
you slightly more grain and a flatter negative (if you develop like I do).

Kodak Tmax400 would be easier to duplicate too. The stuff is all over the
place. Shoot a couple of test rolls of course.

Best,
Daniel