Subject: [Leica] Re: RE: Best CLA in NYC, Brooklyn
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Jan 6 17:39:24 2005

Lew,

I use Van Stelten only because two other repair men (males, not
Sherry) took 4 months and 7 months. The one that took 4 months fixed
the meter, but the repair lasted only one day. I'm having Van Stelten
fix it because I don't want to do without the camera for an additional
4 months. I have a lens in a local shop here. I have been awaiting its
repair since October, 2002.

There are relatively few really great Leica repair folks out there. As
a result, they often have a backlog of work to do. They don't spend 5
months on one camera. They work on other cameras for 4 months and 29
days before they get to yours.

Jeffery

Message from msmall at aya.yale.edu (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Re: RE: Best CLA in NYC, Brooklyn)