Subject: [Leica] WTB - Starter Camera for 12 yr old
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Jan 6 10:10:55 2005

A friend of mine has a kid just getting into photography.  They want to get
an manual SLR camera with a 50 mm lens.

I was thinking of a Pentax ME Super, MX, Spotmatic or K1000, or an
equivalent camera from oly, canon or Nikon.

If you've got one you'd like to part with let me know.  Their budget is
around $100, but after he told me the tale of the $1000 drum set that is no
longer used, I understand why he is limiting his initial investment.

:: w a d e  h e n i n g e r

:: i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n

:: a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c .

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] WTB - Starter Camera for 12 yr old)