Subject: [Leica] Best CLA in NYC, Brooklyn
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jan 5 20:32:47 2005

Lew,
I have used John on three previous occasions and have found his work
exemplary as well as rapid turn around times.  If you use him you will
find him to respond well to email, be clear about services and costs,
and shipping is good although not good enough for the truly paranoid: he
uses a good amount of fill in a decent sized box but not a sealed
package in a box in another box as some think is mandatory.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com