Subject: [Leica] Philip Borges at the Bowers Museum, California
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Wed Jan 5 19:20:23 2005

Frank, I couldn't agree with you more.  I had the opportunity to meet Phil
at a gallery exhibition in Petaluma where his work was being presented.  He
had excellent stories to share and was very candid about his work and manner
of photography, masking and very subtle hand tinting.  I'll be making it
down to the Bowers Museum to check out his work.

Thanks,

Wayne
wayne@wayneserrano.com
Mobile: 949.500.7576