Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3Aor M7
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Jan 5 16:46:33 2005

That's good news in that they don't seem to be pricing themselves as
direct competition to Leicas. There aren't many rangefinder
aficionados out there, and when a new RF comes out, it is probably
likely that a current Leica user is buying a Rollei or a Zeiss Ikon
rather than another Leica. Variety is the spice of life.

I am carefully monitoring the Zeiss glass for its first appearance. I
even have a Google news alert set up to listen for it. :-)