Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 49-52
From: saganicc at MSKCC.ORG (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Wed Jan 5 11:48:19 2005

The cassettes, I believe, will not work with the m6 unless you use an M4-2
base plate.  If the cassette will fit into the film chamber the m4-2 base
plate will open the cassette.  I did this until I bought an MP and
discovered the cassettes no longer fit into the chamber :>(  I still have
the m4-2 base plate.

Chris Saganich