Subject: [Leica] Black Phoebe
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Wed Jan 5 07:30:43 2005

Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> wrote:

> would this have been easier with a telyt?

Depends on which one.  With the f/6.8 Telyt, focussing would have been a lot
quicker but shutter speeds would have been unbearably slow.  400/2.8
APO-Telyt would have been easier.  I find the Canon doesn't have as good an
ergonomic design as any of the Telyts.

>   I guess-timate you were 15-20 feet away.... is that
> roughly right?

Yup, right around 15 feet.  I like the close-focus limit of this lens.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com