Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: billgem at hotmail.com (Bill Marshall)
Date: Tue Jan 4 20:36:39 2005

Jeffrey, regarding the suggested retail price, Sam Shoshan has posted on his
classicconnection.com website a price of $1617 for the ZI body. About a
month ago, Hasselblad told me that they had released a price list for body &
lenses to their dealers in late November. Sam's price list appeared on his
website at about that same time. Since he is an authorized Hasselblad
dealer, I assume that he has posted the official price.

I hope that B&H will come up with some grey market imports at a lower price.
Stephen has suggested that the price will rise with the falling dollar. It's
a long time until scheduled release in May. In the mean time, Leica prices
have increased 5-10%, so it will have to go some to get into that
stratosphere.

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] BESSA R3A or M7)