Subject: [Leica] Re: Camera lens choice
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Tue Jan 4 16:42:52 2005

Why not 220 film Mike! Love that stuff works great on the Rolleiflex.
And
NPC comes in 220. Will lighten your load and you feel like your
missing less
shots if things start happening at all fast.

Mark--I am part owner of a photo lab and have access to purchasing
film from a film broker--I simply got a great deal on 5/04 dated
NPC-120.  I shipped the film two weeks ahead of the trip to our 2nd
nights B&B.  As I used the film, I shipped it to my lab and most of it
arrived about the same time as I returned home.

Excess film, I have since ordered and sold about 300 rolls, may still
be available at a very reasonable price.

Thanks, Mike