Subject: [Leica] Midnight Mass- My picture (last) week
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jan 4 09:47:53 2005

Sonny said & showed:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Midnight Mass- My picture (last) week
> I was able to re scan the shot from  Midnight mass, and was successful in
> removing the offending noise.  In  addition, the muted color was far more
> pleasing, so instead of converting to BW,  I kept it.
> > http://www.sonc.com/midnight_mass.htm  <<<<<<<<

Hi Sonny,
Much better and in colour.
As much as I always say.... "Real photographers shoot B&W!" There are times
when colour is the stronger and more pleasing to the eye.

It's learning how and when is the hard part. Although with so many people
working with film scanners or digital and computers, now we can shoot in
colour all the time and switch from mono to colour and back with the click
of a mouse for quick comparison.

ted