Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon D2h
From: hans.pahlen at telia.com (Hans Pahlen)
Date: Mon Jan 3 08:50:04 2005

I have used my D2H since April. Contrary to what most people say (my guess
is that they never used a D2H), it is possible to make large crops and still
get a pic of very good quality. Here is a sample pic
http://www.hanspahlen.fotosidan.se/viewpic.htm?ID=205360
that is heavily cropped (25% of original image), and it looks as good in
print.as on screen. The D2H is a very good camera. And the D70 as well BTW.
I use a D70 with a 35mm lens as my lightweight and travel gear cuz Leica has
not yet got any digital gear.

I will not say anything more on this topic, cuz this is a Leica list.

Best regards to all,
Hans Pahlen

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Nikon D2h)