Subject: [Leica] Re:OT Nikon D2h
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jan 3 07:15:20 2005

There is indeed a difference, Chris, and I say this primarily using a
5mgp DSLR - The difference can be seen when you enlarge the image on the
screen to 100%, and the difference can be seeing and painfully felt in
terms of limiting the ability to crop and still get a quality print. I
am seeing it now in the difference in file size between the 5 mgp
Olympus E-1 and the 8 mgp Evolt prosumer body. I prefer the E-1 for any
number of reasons, but I lust for a new version with an 8 to 10 mgp
sensor.

B. D.