Subject: [Leica] Re: AE compensation on the M7.
From: jnswickard at comcast.net (jnswickard@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jan 2 22:26:49 2005

I just can't see how fudging the meter gets easier than with this camera????
 With a holdown switch just move it to show the exposure you want and hold
halfway down.
The R8 may be more sophisticated but it can't be simpler.
Plus the M7 is so sweet!!!  Now if cost is the issue perhaps a Konica RF or
Minolta CLE???
Jack Swickard