Subject: [Leica] Firkin enters PAW
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Jan 2 14:51:56 2005

G'day all,

2005 should be a big LUG year, and with the final curtain coming in for
FOM2, its time I started a PAW: with some specific conditions. Some
images may be from the huge un-printed mass ;-)

Week one: Christmas/new year saw the family together. I have dozens of
happy snaps, but these are my 3 nieces who were conned into modeling
jewels from my sisters catelog. I don't often have "willing" models,
and I had very limited resources, but here are some of the results, all
taken with R8, 70-180mm, Metz flash for fill in on the harsh Australian
light,  Agfa optima, and scanned with my Christmas pressie: a Nikon
5000ED and SF-210.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Alastairs-PAW-2005

Comments please: I'm keen to learn lots this year ;-)

  Alastair