Subject: [Leica] Intro
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 1 17:35:24 2005

You are the only person I know who has all the cameras and all the lenses.
You do it.
;-D

In a message dated 1/1/2005 7:33:47 PM Central Standard Time,
jefferys@gmail.com writes:
It's really a shame that there is not accepted means of evaluating
lenses using a meaningful barometer. If someone would get a 36x24mm 20
megapixel rangefinder, stick each of the Leica, Voightlander, Rollei,
and Konica M lenses on it, shoot at a decent target at each f-stop,
then at least we could have a gut level feeling for resolution,
contrast, distortion, etc. Isn't there one rich camera buff out there
who will do that for us? Please ? ;-)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Intro)