Subject: [Leica] My friend J.E.
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jan 1 17:04:59 2005

In a message dated 1/1/2005 6:53:17 PM Central Standard Time,
masonster@gmail.com writes:

As to the photo: On my monitor both men look somewhat purple - well,
maybe majenta is a more appropriate shade. Nonetheless, it doesn't
seem to be a good representation of skin tone.

First time anyone said that.  The picture is several years old.   I really
was not seeking a critique of the photograph, though I have seen it on
several
corrected monitors, and do not see purple.  It was shot with fuji 800 in
tungsten light at about 1/20th. If you look at my body of work, you'll see I
am not
too careful with color temperature.

I break lots of rules. I get lots of pictures.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from masonster at gmail.com (David Mason) ([Leica] My friend J.E.)