Subject: [Leica] Re: London challenge shoot
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Jan 1 14:48:58 2005

Tina Manley wrote:
> ... Jim Brandenburg ...

Tina,

I would not want to repeat rumors and hints
that cast doubts onto someone's integrity and
reputation, certainly not a fellow professional,
and most certainly not in a public forum.
What you recounted are the most serious
accusations, not to be taken lightly.
If Jim Brandenburg lied about the central
photographic premise of his book, I consider
that a fraud, and would be among the first to decry
it.

I hope that I will not regret sending this message.

Most respectful regards,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: London challenge shoot)