Subject: [Leica] 2005 PAW Week 1
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Dec 31 13:23:34 2004

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'd find the print utterly
fascinating but for me the vertical streamers I see in this image are
less intriging that makes me squint my eyes and wonder if they are
really there. In the print I'd know what I was seeing.

I  am not sure how well I like the centered composition of the rocks
within the horizontal frame but then I don't know what you were
working with. The solidity of the rocks, the distance of the horizon
and the grays . . . somehow I think it would work for them to have
slide over a little.

I'm offering my own reaction and will be eager to see how others see
this and how they react. It would be nice to have conversations about
this sort of thing. I know I always learn a lot.

Thank you for posting.

Adam

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] 2005 PAW Week 1)