Subject: [Leica] M Digital vs D70 Build
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 12:56:05 2004

In a message dated 9/20/04 12:10:14 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

<< >>> And don't put any money on the image quality of the digital M being
any
>>> better than that of the Nikon D70 or the Digital Rebel. It's the build
>>> that sucks on those two, not the image quality. >>
I don't know how you define 'build', but I use a D70 and the thing is built
like a Rolex watch. My friends tell me that they've dropped D70's on floors
and
rocky roads without any damage. Re the M digital in 35mm format, I think it
will be inevitable. And I don't think it will go for much more than the M7.
The
problem is to keep the M digital the same size as the M7. Where do they put
that large battery?

Bob

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] M Digital vs D70 Build)