Subject: [Leica] OT: Tsunami disaster
From: jorg.willems at pp.inet.fi (Jorg Willems)
Date: Wed Dec 29 02:02:30 2004

Yes, it is sad that so many people have died, but my heart really goes out
for those poor people that can't jump into a jet and fly home or to the next
city to get proper medical help.  Those that live there and are injured,
lost their families, housing, income and now have to cope with ten thousands
of dead people that need to be buried before diseases start spreading.

It sure helps me to have a mental reset of what's important in my life.

J?rg