Subject: [Leica] A group photographic challenge in London
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Dec 28 11:04:33 2004

I don't know how many LUGers also visit the Leica website forum, but
earlier in the month there was a group challenge involving people who
participate there. 12 of us met up in central London on the 12th of
December. The idea was that we'd all use a single body/lens and take one
roll of film over a two hour period (or 36 shots for the digital users)
and then submit our best shot to the coordinator of the project.

Well, the pictures have been posted now at
http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/103165.html?1104260298
. It was an interesting day with a great diversity of equipment. The
light was terrible - very dark and overcast for the whole day - you
won't see too many shadows in the posted images :-)

I believe Kit organised something similar in the US, hope the weather
was better!

Steve