Subject: [Leica] Best camera/lens choice
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Mon Dec 27 16:08:19 2004

Here are my 2 cents. It's not a paying job, so you don't need to plan for
every possible
situation and take a long a pile of gear.

What ever you decided to do, don't take too much. You will end up juggling
lenses, instead
of taking shots. I'm almost tempted to say take a 35 and 90 and forget about
the rest.
If you are worried about people stealing your gear, the last thing you want
is a big bag that
screams "CAMERAS!"  or a large SLR which looks like it will sell well at the
local pawnshop.
Put some packing tape on the M to make it look scruffy and off you go!

Feli

Feli di Giorgio                 feli2@earthlink.net
www.elanphotos.com

Replies: Reply from jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Best camera/lens choice)