Subject: [Leica] OT P/S digital for trip to Indonesia
From: jnelon at netvigator.com (James R. Nelon)
Date: Sun Dec 26 21:05:45 2004

Ernie,

You'll find 220 V AC pretty much throughout Indonesia. Perhaps you'll see
110 V in the bathroom plug-ins, but it's probably best to take a transformer
to drop the 220 V normal in-the-wall voltage to 110 Volts. However, that
said, most transformers are now produced to expect anything from 90 V to 240
V. Check the transformer for it's individual ratings, as your mileage may
vary. But some sort of AC is available almost everywhere unless you get out
into extremely remote areas.

Jim Nelon