Subject: [Leica] Stories
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Dec 26 19:08:07 2004

OK as the uncultured heathen amongst us, which photo is this? This sounds
like the (B&W) photo I saw of a mother bathing a (Hiroshima?) poisoned
child? I am sorry. I should know whether that photo is by Smith or some
other great photographer, but I am... well, uncultured.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Stories)
Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Stories)
Message from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Stories)