Subject: [Leica] Cosina/Voigtlander 18mm f:4 ?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Dec 25 19:58:08 2004

Gee, Frank - I've never had an adapter stick. And I've also never seen
anyone be quite so dismissive of the dozens and dozens and probably
hundreds of screwmount users on this list. ;-) If it's so important to
you that you get M mounts, why don't you buy Leica ASPH lenses, instead
of Cosina lenses. Then you won't have to deal with those pesky adapters.
;-)

Merry Christmas!