Subject: [Leica] Leica Fotografie International
From: hellman at comcast.net (Jesse Hellman)
Date: Fri Dec 24 13:03:22 2004

And the last several issues of LFI have been a big improvement over
earlier issues, with more substantial articles and a greater sense of
an independently-minded editor. Ralf Coenen's comments were very
thought provoking, particularly his comments on optical imaging and
storage. I wish they would have told more about this. Jesse

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Leica Fotografie International)