Subject: [Leica] Christmas Tree Adjustments
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Dec 23 11:17:41 2004

Peter - Glad you and your wife liked it.  I think the color splashes
against the monochromatic background is really the nicest thing about
it, too.  You'll see in a separate post that it was that version I
put to work.

We Americans tend to go overboard on alot of things.  "Dressing"
trees is one of the healthier ones and a great joy this time of year.

Happy Holidays.