Subject: [Leica] This is a photograph of a dog
From: jefferys at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Dec 23 09:59:42 2004

That seems to be true until they snap for some reason. One of our
counselors had a pussycat of a pit bull who used to sleep on their bed
at night. A complete cream puff. Then one day he leaped on her and
mauled her until her husband finally shot the dog with a .45 ACP. They
had no idea what caused the sudden aggression, but fear biting might
be the answer. The biggest problem with pit bulls seems to be their
unpredicability. One day they are sweethearts, and then they eat the
neighbor's child.

Jeffery