Subject: [Leica] Re: New Zeiss lenses compared against Leica
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Thu Dec 23 08:33:39 2004

While we are at it - some of the new wideangles from Zeiss are Biogons - I
have a 38 mm Biogon on my Hasselblad SWC/M CF and that is a wonderfull lens
in so many ways - it should be something like a 22 mm for 135 mm film -
question - the fact that these new Zeiss lenses for the M mount are Biogons
does that make them of the same non distortion high quality as the Biogon on
my SWC/M CF ?? If so and at half the price of the Leica lens I would not
hessitate a moment befor I would buy one :-)