Subject: Ted's Feedback (was: [Leica] Christmas Tree Adjustments)
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Dec 22 10:54:14 2004

And this is precisely why it's so great to be on this list along with Ted...

I (lazy bugger that I am) looked at these pix, wasn't that interested and
clicked away without giving any feedback.  Ted, on the other hand, went out
of his way to give some suggestions that might help the photog in the
future with ways to see, think, and act on the subject.

I suggest that we include in our New Year's resolutions the goal of from
time-to-time doing what Ted has done here...comment not just on photos that
blow us away (Ric Carter's recent foggy fisherman springs to mind), but
also on those that don't so that we might all improve.  I'd guess that most
folks who post and ask for comments really do hope for the kind of helpful
comments Ted has given.

Anyway, that'll be one of my resolutions...What do y'all say?

-Aaron

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Christmas Tree Adjustments)