Subject: Re: [Leica] a "café" in paris
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Dec 21 15:52:48 2004

I like the spontaneous feel of this image and the moment it captures.
It should be part of FOM2 but it may be marked down by the hand
covering the face. I'm not sure if this hand helps or annoys me. I
would love to "know" the person behind the hand, so to that end, I
would have preferred the next image as the hand moved away perhaps in a
"gesture".

Cheers and Merry Christmas