Subject: [Leica] last PAW of the year - accidental hollywood light
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Tue Dec 21 03:22:35 2004

I do tend to go for the odder shots.
I burned out on the sweet/cute thing a long time ago.

Interesting article in this months "Black and White" (UK)
about a child photographer who does 'anti-cute' photography.
I understood her completely - and I use similar techniques when
photographing children.

Interesting - my wife's eye has changed too. She loved the shot.
Although an odd angle, it is more real - the way we really see our daughter.
Just early morning ramblings..
Eric

www.faneuil.net