Subject: [Leica] It's about light
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Dec 20 20:33:32 2004

Hi Daniel,

Nice shots, both of them. Today is the winter solstice. One advantage of
these short days in Scandinavia this time of year is that you can throw
out all "rules" about not shooting at noon--as Daniel's picture clearly
demonstrate. So even though the day is short, you can shoot all day.

I am heading in that direction myself later today--packing my wife and
kids off to sunny Puerto Rico, while I head up to the gloom of Denmark
(and later Poland).

Nathan