Subject: [Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon Dec 20 02:43:08 2004

Didier Ludwig wrote:

> Sonny
>

> But I had my lesson and will not post pictures again, that do not seem
> perfect to me (none of my pictures does it at all). Of course this will
> not mean theyre really perfect :-)
>
> Thanks for taking the time
> Didier

No,

post what you think appeals to you, That way we get to know you as a
photographer and perhaps more about you too.

The quid pro quo for allowing that on the LUG is that we criticise,
hopefully
helpfully, each other; see the other side of the coin; and we all learn
something.

After all some of the most remarkable pictures posted here aren't perfect,
but
capture our interest as images.

Peter Dzwig

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open)