Subject: [Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Dec 19 13:48:33 2004

The value of posting pictures is to get criticisms. Some people are known
to be fairly acidic in their criticisms, but Uncle Ted is anything but
that. I will hang on to every word he says because they are pearls of
wisdom!!! I post a lot of Anime Costume photos which 99% of people here
probably don't care about, but at least one or two like them enough to have
comment on them. While most people don't comment on my photos, I know
people are looking at them. I take the "non-comments" to mean that the
pictures not so badly flawed that there are glaring errors to fix, but OTOH
they are not good enough to say, "yea, that's one I like," which by itself
is comments enough for me! So my goals is to flood the LUG with at least
the PAW and then some more. When I start to get real winners, I will know
by the echoes of appreciative replies.

Just My Point of View...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open)