Subject: [Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Dec 19 14:14:57 2004

Richard
I was cropping this image in several ways, had tried the high format, too;
but finally decided to leave it uncropped. Anyway, it's not a shot to
remember. As I bring my boys to the hockey at least 3x a week, there will
be a lot more opportunities to improve my hockey shooting style. Not shure
about the white point - but I want to recalibrate my monitors before I can
say anything more about that.
Thanks for looking by
Didier

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open (To Sonny))