Subject: [Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open (TO TED)
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 19 07:53:07 2004

In a message dated 12/19/2004 9:50:11 AM Central Standard Time,
rangefinder@screengang.com writes:
It will maybe take some time until I post any pictures again, as I want to
improve. But I will never be able to shoot my boy scoring he is the
goalkeeper... :-)

Ha!  Well, show us his blocking!

Anyhow, I think it is wiser to post more pictures than less, as you will
often make a bigger effort to make them better if you are showing them..
That has
been the value of the PAW for me.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Ice hockey shots, wide open (To Sonny))