Subject: [Leica] FS: Fine prints, Leicaflex parts
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Dec 16 12:56:11 2004

You've seen them on the Web, and a growing number of list members and others
thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  Yes, it's my
weekly sales pitch for fine prints of my photographs.  Prints available,
including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

New print: the Golden Eagle from Sunol California is now available as a
pigment ink print:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/accipitridae/goea01.html

I am also selling numerous parts for the original Leicaflex, type 1.  The
base plate, shutter speed dial, self-timer lever, lens mount and rewind
shaft are not available.  The top plate, front plate and prism are in great
condition.  Please contact me off-list with your want list -> doug at
wildlightphoto dot com

I expect to have many parts for the Leicaflex SL shortly.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com