Subject: [Leica] Re: "The bottom line"
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 21:03:41 2004

In a message dated 12/15/2004 8:24:28 PM Central Standard Time,
cwoods8@peoplepc.com writes:
The "bottom line" is that I find "all" of this particular digest
"ambiguous."
I'd like to see more pictures from all of you incredibly talented LUG
members
out there! Splitting philosophical hairs is boring! Pictures are not!
(usually), except for mine at times, but that's because I'm too busy trying
decipher all of this "intellectual" mumbo-jumbo...I'm gonna' go look at a
few Gibson
and Bresson photos for inspiration :)
respectfully,
chris
Maybe you should get off the digest and take the email list  so you can pay
attention.  There have been lots of photos posted here since Saturday; the
usual Picture a Week posting day is Monday.

By the way, where are your pictures?   Eh?

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish